Share/Bookmark

Danielle's Birthday Cake

Some how I over looked adding this cake in earlier. This cake was created for Danielle's 13th birthday last month. I was very pleased with how the cake came out. Everything cooperated and was perfect. I am very proud of my work here.


The day was especially hectic. Not only did we make the cake, but we also catered the party as well. There were about 100 people invited to the party. Michelle was busy cooking the food and I did the best I could do to help. By this time I was just about useless as the cake took many hours to put together and was lacking sleep.

My only regret was not taking a picture of a slice of cake. The cake looked good on the outside as well as the inside. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read! Until next time...

CHEERS!



2 comments:

Michelle Weighill said...

This is my favorite cake!

Jessica Moe said...

This is so whimsical! I love the stars springing out :-)

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading comments! Please take a moment and drop me a note! Please add my blog to your followings too! =)

CHEERS! Sean


Sugar High Stats

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones